The Stream of Bode's Consciousness

This is a Blog. I am Bode. That makes this Bode's Blog. Who would be me. You can read Blogs. Like this one. So please do. Thanks.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Look! A Blog!

Yes, Bode has a blog. You knew I'd get one sometime.

Ok, I'm excited for my new iPod.
I'm going to buy one, as I've been waiting for it since iTunes could store video.
I have to finish my stupid PSEO application first. It should've been done like a month ago, though.

Pictures, oh beautiful pictures:

3 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger Reid Bode said...

Yes, it's `Boe-dee.
And you're way off on the PSEO.

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you're guaranteed at least a few comments by posting in the Giga-Post.

A few of us numbskulls are bored enough to click over...

 
At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggest that you change the way in which you link to the apple image. It is a good addition to your post but you may get in trouble (i doubt it) from apple for displaying an image directly from their site. ie, directly displaying the image off of their server, not your own.

[img src="bode.com/ipodimage.jpg"]
instead of:
[img src="http://apple.com/ipod.jpg"]

Just a reminder for future. online ethics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home