The Stream of Bode's Consciousness

This is a Blog. I am Bode. That makes this Bode's Blog. Who would be me. You can read Blogs. Like this one. So please do. Thanks.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My Happy Place: The Apple Store


I went to the Apple store today yesterday, to try to fix my iBook. I was trying to retrieve some files I accidentally deleted while doing 2-3 other things, and with my paltry memory it froze. I had to restart it, the directory or something was damaged. (I just backing up and re-instlalling).

While there, I got to see the new iPod, and I can't wait to get mine. I should be ordering it today.

I also played with the new iMac, and it's great. Photobooth is a blast.
And Frontrow is amazing. As soon as they stick it on the Mac mini, I'll buy one my self.

I really could just stay there and play on the computers all day, but they'd probably kick me out. I''d be like the kid at Target who never leaves the video games so others can play.

Oh, and don't even ask why I'm up this late.

6 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are you up late?

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the best buy in edin prarie opened today...and cancelled the vikings that were suppose to cut the ribon at the doors and sign autographs..

 
At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A word of warning...it's only a matter of time before Del and 2000guitars start hassling you every day for more output

"I've read this already"

"bored now"

"are we getting a new story this week?" that kind of stuff.

Then you'll find you can't sleep and start taking days off work or school, spending all your time trying desperately to think up new and interesting things to satisfy their insatiable appetite.

That's how it was with me. Cost me my job, my marriage and so far $7500 on terrapins.

 
At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I've read this already"

"bored now"

"are we getting a new story this week?" that kind of stuff.

Except in Streetrabbit's case it is "are we getting a new story this year?"

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Reid Bode said...

Haha, it's true Streetrabbit.

And yes Del, you will.
As soon as I have time, I'll upload pics of me opening my new iPod (and write about it too, duh).

Funky word: "rjojm"

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bode, I think it is time for some new material, you haven't updated in a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home