The Stream of Bode's Consciousness

This is a Blog. I am Bode. That makes this Bode's Blog. Who would be me. You can read Blogs. Like this one. So please do. Thanks.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Channel Frederator


Hey, I've lately been watching this video podcast from Channel Frederator. It's just a bunch of cartoons that are submitted by people and animation studios.

A little info on the guys who put it all together, Frederator Studios:
"We're the folks who originally gave you tons of cartoons including The Fairly OddParents, ChalkZone, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Laboratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Cow and Chicken, The PowerPuff Girls, and many, many more. And now we're giving you even more shorts that we're hoping are just as cool and just as funny."

It's some good stuff, and it's free. I don't care if you don't have a new iPod (with video). Subscribe to it in iTunes and watch it on your computer.

It's free TV-worthy cartoons, and I think it needs some more publicity.

6 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, NOW your blog is a success. I HAVE ARRIVED. I was waiting for you to get some content out, so I could decide whether it was worth commenting on.

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Bored.

 
At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doom Doom Dooom doom doomity doom doomity doom doomba doomity doom doom.

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

20 to 1 Streetrabbit updates before the iToilet...

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Fred Seibert said...

Thanks for your kind comments on our Channel Frederator venture.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger القمر السعودى said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بخميس مشيط
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل

 

Post a Comment

<< Home