The Stream of Bode's Consciousness

This is a Blog. I am Bode. That makes this Bode's Blog. Who would be me. You can read Blogs. Like this one. So please do. Thanks.

Monday, November 21, 2005

PSP vs. nice Cameraphone


Ok, so the school play, Brigadoon, is over, meaning I'll have much more time to post.

So, I won this Voice of Democracy speech thing at school, and have $300 (plus other money) to spend. I'm looking quite fondly at a PSP. The last portable gaming thing I've had was a gameboy color in 7th grade.

But I've been wanting a nice cameraphone (one with a decent camera, not those crappy VGA ones that everyone gets).
I've been looking at a Nokia smartphone with a 1.3 megapixel camera, but it's really expensive, especially because I'd have to buy it unlokced (no plan) and transfer my SIM card over. It's $100 more when you don't buy it through the service.

So, yeah, which should I get?

3 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PSP.

Really how good is a camera cell phone? The pictures are crap compared to a digital camera and it doesn't really do more than a normal cell phone. I just don't get the cell phone thing. If the picture is important enough to take I want it high quality.

Also it is amazing the business/locations that will not let you take camera phones in. That may not affect you that much as a student, but for me in my profession I would have my phone in lock up more often then I would have it with me.

So I vote PSP. Watch movies, play games, & listen to music.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Reid Bode said...

The thing is, I'd never carry a standalone camera around, but I want a camera on me to take pictures whenever. I could never plan ahead enough to bring a digital camera.

The problem, though, is that stupid T-Mobile won't get any good phones. All their cameraphones are crappy VGA ones.

But, man, a PSP would be fun. The problem could be my escapist tendencies, and I'd never get anything done.

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? $300

Okay, you mail me the $300 "plus other money" and I'll email you screen shots of me playing a PSP and grabbing first posts on CARS. Crap, a PSP? You gotta be kidding me. Strap you PS2 on you back and call it day. Or let Sony bend you over and tell you to grab your ankles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home