The Stream of Bode's Consciousness

This is a Blog. I am Bode. That makes this Bode's Blog. Who would be me. You can read Blogs. Like this one. So please do. Thanks.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

New Phone! Soon, anyways...

So, you might remember that $300 I won a while back from the speech (it has been a while).
Well, my dad severely poo-pooed the PSP idea. He's probably right. I really would get nothing done.

So, T-Mobile just came out with a wicked camera phone, so guess who's buying?
Nice stuff. 1.3 Megapixel camera, slider, 'bout as thick as a RAZR, bluetooth, amazing screen, quad-band...

Samsung t809. $250 w/ upgrade and saying I'll keep the line with them for 2 years.

Not bad. For all school readers, look for it probably Wednesday. Possibly Tuesday if all goes well.

4 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MPLS ROCKS!

Hey, check out MacFormat. I was reading it Barnes and Noble last night. There was a picture of a PSP with a Mac OS screen shot. The blurb said that it was running OS 7 but it took four hours to load.

That would blow the crap out of your 1.3 MP camera phone with the slider thing. Imagine the video editing you could get done on the PSP!

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know it's getting bad when you have users questioning when your next update will be.

 
At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I got a new phone! It's A Motorola V-180! Yee Haw! I'm going to run around with it and, and, and... answer phone calls, I guess... *voice trails off*

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

reid bode you should post more. i'll need to keep track of you when i'm gone in seward and you're stuck in mayer! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home